Thursday, August 30, 2012

To Feed the Ravenous Horde

who read my blog.  All three four of you!

I was thinking about writing about running.  Again.

  >.<  (this is my new favorite emoticon, btw)

and I realized just how deeply I obsess over new things. There was Elvis.  Then Tim Armstrong.  And  drawing

So, NOT about running.  Or sweating.  Not one word about sports bras. Ix-nay on the cute running shoes, slinky running socks, jazzy running shorts.    Not one syllable, except to say that I forgot how quickly the gentle drops of boring begin to fall when people talk about running.  My bad.

Ahem.

So, about these adventures I'm supposed to be undertaking.  What's up next?  Ziplining is what I want to do for my birthday, but I might be On Cosby then, as in out at the cabin.  With family.  And I can't afford to take them all! 

Suggestions?  What are all the other baby boomers doing for their 50ths?  What's hip and happening - other than my language?
















No comments: