Friday, March 17, 2006

bored, bored, bored, totally ennuiated!

Bored enough to clean out my desk drawers. It's like an archeological dig. All the detritus - ok, not all - from 18 years of slaving the fuck away in corporate hell. Some interesting (well, I said I was bored didn't I?) findings:

1. I am a closet pyromaniac. I have three packs of matches and I haven't smoked in at least 9 years. Shows a repressed desire to surround myself with candles or perhaps I was a Girl Scout in another life.

2. I have an inordinate affection for Sharpies. I found 7. Red, blue, black. Fat tips, fine points, double-ended ones. And an equal number of highlighters! Please don't ask about the Flairs. I am seeking help.

3. Ketchup is good, but tartar sauce is better.

4. I am incapable of throwing away the plasticware packets from fast food places. You never know when you might need a spork.

5. I've got so much shit to do that I need not just one, but two, count 'em two, 20-year calendars? That is depressing.

6. If you really, really love your lip gloss, it will come back to you.

No comments: