Wednesday, November 16, 2011

There's a Hole in My Stocking

(dear Liza, dear Liza)                                     

Seriously.

A big freaking hole right above my right ankle.

I planned my outfit out last night just before bed.  The green skirt my sister gave me that is above the knee, but in no way a ... ahem ... a mini.  The long sleeve green cotton pullover with a white cami underneath.  My sensible brown Pappagallos.  And the brown patterned tights that are just right underneath all this green.  (note to self:  I own waaaaay too many green articles of clothing!).  I was a bit shy about wearing it, but as I slipped it on, I felt a little flutter of pleasure - this skirt and tights combo felt right.  Something I haven't felt in my clothes/body in a long damn time.  Thrills!

And then I noticed the hole.

Oh, piss.

Then I channeled my inner Agatha Christie, took a black Magic Marker, and colored my skin.

No comments: