Wednesday, December 13, 2006

More on the Best of 2006

Best Soccer Moment (Professional):
Psychotic and fierce - that's how I like my soccer players. The dance - well, it must be a Texas thing.


Best Soccer Moment (En Famille): The Notorious K T J scoring on a free kick at GPHS just as I walked up. Talk about timing. On both our parts.

Best New Adjective: Man-, as in man-purse or man-hug.

Best List of Lists: Alter Net's The Ten Best Top Ten Lists. Research, baby. I'm all about the research. The grocery lists were particularly fun. You can tell by the coke on my keyboard.


The Mack Daddy of Lists, Fimoculous.com.

It's the Breck "I told one friend and she told one friend and so on and so on" award: The Lost Remote.


To continue or not to continue? That is the question.

Meh. I think I'm done.

No comments: