Saturday, June 04, 2011

Star Wars Wisdom, or

How I Learned to Leave the Library and Pick Up the Pen

                           less thinking, more doing
                            a book never drew a picture
                            that poem ain't gonna write itself
                            (well, sometimes it might)
                            the doing is the plan.



This is a poem I wrote this morning to remind myself to stop reading about doing things and start doing them.  Yes, it's a poem, because I say it is.  And it's an accomplishment, regardless of its quality.










There is no try.  There is only do and do not.


We won't talk about the drawing book the library finally located - I reserved it weeks ago!  I can't help it if it was lost on the shelves! 

               

No comments: